photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Friday, September 6, 2013

New Pillows and Some Exciting News!

No I didn't have the baby, Davy is still cooking and I'm still waddling around BUT almost as exciting, my house is going to be featured on Design Mom this Fall for their "Living with Kids" series!!! And I am soooo ecstatic/honored/humbled!!!! However it's got me wanting to tackle 1 million projects at the house and we just don't have the time or the budget right now.  So I'm trying to make peace with what we've already got going on and do a few little things I've been putting off that wont break the bank...like pillows! 
I have been totally obsessed with two fabrics for the last two years or so and have wanted to incorporate them into my home desperately.  G P & J Baker Nympheus and Peter Dunham's Fig Leaf... They both have hold of my heart and wont let go, and I feel like if you keep on loving something for such a long time, you should just do the honest thing, make it official and take them home with you, where you can live and love them everyday! 

However both are pretty expensive, and it's just hasn't been a priority.  But now that Design Mom is a calling, I think it's time to take the plunge...here are the swatches...both come in a variety of colorways but I think these are the two I am going to go with...

G P & J BAKER NYMPHEUS

The waterlilies and cranes just make me happy and look so cozy and Southern to me...


PETER DUNHAM'S FIG LEAF


The colors of those leaves are just to die for.  Plus I have an obsession with Fiddle leaf fig trees anyway so why not put them on a pillow, or drapes, or cover an entire wall?!


Here are some of my favorite uses of these two beauties in no particular order...


P + P's: INSPIRED INTERIORS 





Gosh I love that room.  








 Love this colorway too!!!


 Cute pup!





love love love


Love EVERYTHING in this room!


PD's Fig Leaf looks so great with blue & white (another obsession of mine)

I want to replicate this room exactly in my dream house...so casual but elegant!


Gosh that just made me want them even more...Do you love them as much as I do?
What fabric has you all hot and bothered?

XO
P + P


P.S. No idea why the font got all funky at the top with the black highlight?
Did it show up strange on your screen?


No comments:

Post a Comment